Finavia, the Finnish airport operator responsible for Helsinki Airport and 20 other airports in Finland (destination partner of ITB China 2018) is present at ITB China to underline its efforts to improve the customer experience for Chinese passengers.
Chinese passengers are the fastest growing passenger group for the company, resulting in a number of actions to better receive these travellers:
• Chinese language staff at shops and special guide stations for the Chinese passengers
• UnionPay and AliPay Chinese digital payments systems
• Hot water machines in the terminals
• Finavia presence on the Chinese social media channels
• and last but not least, a €900m project to enlarge Helsinki Airport, mainly due to Asian and especially Chinese passengers.
STAND No. 500